Karma Christmas Bonus Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is run by Karma Technologies Ltd (Karma). Karma’s address is 18 Finsbury Square, London, United Kingdom, EC2A 1AH and any correspondence relating to this promotion should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility to enter
2. The Promotion is open to all new eligible employees who complete their registration on the Karma App between 3 December 2020 – 31 January 2021.
3. An eligible employee is a member of staff who is on the payroll of an employer who completes their registration with Karma between 3 December 2020 – 31 December 2020.
4. Employees of Karma and their family members are not eligible for the Promotion.
5. A maximum of one registration on the Karma App per eligible employee is permitted.
6. The Promotion will give an eligible employee £25 credit to spend within the Karma App.
7. The credit will be granted once an eligible employee has completed their registration and has received one salary payment through their Karma Payments Account.
8. To receive the credit, an eligible employee must purchase at least £50 worth of gift cards in the Karma App before they receive their first salary payment into their Karma Payments Account.
9. Credit within the Karma App will be available to redeem for 12 months from the date the credit is granted.
10. The credit is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
11. Karma reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
12. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.