Welcome the New Year with Rewards!
Simply download and register for FREE on the Karma Cashback App and receive a £5 Credit* as a welcome gift from us.
*First 500 users only
**Terms and Conditions apply
Date of promotion: From 17th - 31st January 2022
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is run by Karma Technologies International Ltd (Karma), the creator of Karma Cashback. Karma’s address is 167 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 1AW and any correspondence relating to this promotion should be addressed to email@example.com
2. The Promotion is open to new Karma Cashback app users registered between 17th to 31st January 2022.
Eligibility to enter
3. The user must complete the registration process and have a verified Karma Cashback Account between 17th to 31st January 2022.
4. Registration details must include the legal first name and last name of the user.
5. Karma reserves the right to disqualify users with suspicious registration details, as well as duplicate accounts.
6. Only first-time registrants are qualified for the promotion.
7. Only the first 500 new users from 17th to 31st January 2022 will be eligible to receive the reward.
8. The Promotion will give the qualified new user a £5 credit after completing the registration and verification process on the Karma Cashback App.
9. A maximum of one reward transaction equivalent to £5 will be counted and rewarded per user under this promotion.
10. The £5 reward will be credited by 4th February 2022.
10.1. The deployment of rewards has been extended to 9th February 2022 due to technical difficulties.
11. The credit is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
12. The promotional campaign will run from the 17th to 31st January 2022.
13. Karma Vouchers and Karma reserve the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
14. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.